At Vibrant Wellness Clinic in Darlington we are have years of experience and our therapists are highly qualified in providing a selection of different massage treatments which are certain to leave you looking and feeling amazing. Massage has many health benefits and is an excellent choice for those who wish to take a holistic approach to healthcare. It can be used to relax and relieve aching muscles by warming up muscle tissue to release muscular tension and break up knots, increase flexibility and to ease day-to-day stresses and promote relaxation.
Massage helps to increase delivery of blood and oxygen to the treated areas and can also be used in support of other therapies to assist in the rehabilitation of muscular injuries.
Here you can find out more about the different kinds of massage we specialise at Vibrant in our beautiful relaxing massage room based in Darlington.
We will use a combination of different pressures depending on your own individual requirements and preferences, relaxing your muscles and relieving your aches and pains while you relax and unwind. You have the option for a full body treatment or just a back and neck massage.
Love Yourself and give your body the treatment it deserves and book an appointment now.
- A variety of pressures and techniques will be used
- The massage technique will be adapted for your individual needs
- Relieves aching, sore muscles
- Relieves tension and stress both physical and emotional
- Will leave you completely relaxed
- You have the option of a full body treatment or we can focus on the back and neck
Massage ritual by candlelight
At Vibrant we provide professional massage ritual by candlelight treatment. The candles are high quality and contain active ingredients and relaxing scents. When lit, the candle melts into massage oil, which we will use during your massage treatment. You can completely relax while we massage away your aches and your skin will be left feeling wonderfully soft afterwards.
- We use only the finest quality massage candles which smell great and contain superb ingredients
- Your aches and tension will be massaged away
- You will feel totally relaxed during the treatment
- You can enjoy a full body massage using the oil from the candle, or we can focus on your neck and back
- Your skin will be left feeling soft and smooth
After you have undergone a Swedish massage treatment, you may experience some of the following effects. All of these reactions are normal and demonstrate that the body is responding positively to the massage, expelling toxins and cleaning and rebalancing itself.
- A feeling of soreness or aching in the muscles. This is simply the body and nerves reacting to the massage by releasing toxins.
- Increased mucus production, resulting in coughing or a runny nose.
- Tiredness, dizziness or fatigue. This is also due to the body releasing its toxins. After this feeling has worn off, you should feel revitalised, energetic and refreshed.
- A temporary disruption in sleeping patterns.
- A feeling of heightened emotional sensitivity or even tearfulness. This is because the body is releasing tension.
If you want to experience the full benefits of your massage, make sure to take the following steps.
- Avoid taking stimulants such as drugs, cigarettes, and alcoholic or caffeinated drinks for at least 24 hours following your treatment.
- Try not to overindulge in rich foods; have a light and healthy meal instead.
- Do not over exert yourself with strenuous activity or exercise for a day after your massage.
- If possible, avoid driving for long distances.
- If you can, spend the 24 hours after your massage relaxing and allowing your body to feel the full effects of the massage. Make sure to drink plenty of herbal teas or water to help your body rid itself of toxins.
Disclaimer: Massage is not intended as a replacement for GP consultations or medical care, and our aftercare tips are not intended to override dietary advice from your GP. Always consult your doctor if you think you may have a health problem.