Digestive Consultancy and Food Intolerance Testing
Our combined treatments offer the highest success rates
Digestive Consultancy and Food Intolerance Testing In Darlington
Get the answers you have been searching for to help fix your digestive issues with us in our clinic, Vibrant Feeling, based in the heart of Darlington, County Durham.
Do you suffer with?
- Difficulty losing weight
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Poor quality sleep
- Frequent Headaches or migraine
- Tiredness and exhaustion
- Joint pain
- Anxiety and low mood
- Menopausal issues
Digestive and gut problems can make you feel so unhealthy, unwell and be extremely frustrating. Not knowing what to try next, as everything you have tried doesn’t stop the issues from reoccurring. This is a viscous circle as it leaves you feeling exhausted and demotivated. Sound familiar?
Often you may try cutting out certain foods, thinking that these may be the main cause.
Wheat (gluten) and lactose intolerance is extremely common for a lot of people. However, increased and more widespread food intolerances and others i.e. yeast, moulds, dust can be symptoms of more deep rooted conditions, such as candida overgrowth and parasitic infection.
Many people struggle for years trying to treat symptoms, but what is needed is to finally tackle the primary cause of your food insensitivities.
Here at Vibrant we are here to help you find the right solutions, to get back your vitality.
What a Typical Appointment IncludesFind Out More
We Can Help You with These Issues
- IBS & digestive disorders
- Food intolerances
- Food cravings
- Autoimmune conditions
- Skin conditions
- Bone and joint health
- Frequent infections
- Lack of energy
- Women’s health problems
- Men’s health
Our unique digestive and food intolerance testing package is how we do this:
- To start, Mora Intolerance testing identifies a whole range of food intolerances and other sensitivities
- Our non-invasive testing gives you instant results
- Once we have pinpointed which foods etc. cause aggravation, then digestive consultancy follows
- This looks in depth at the underlying problematic causes which have led to your issues
- We then provide nutrition advice and a 100% chemical free supplementation plan
- This addresses vitamin and mineral deficiencies, in a natural way, which will have built up due to underlying issues
How does Mora Food Testing work?
Mora Therapy was developed in Germany over 30 years ago by two very talented men, each in their own fields: Dr Franz Morell and electronics engineer Eric Rashe.
Bioresonance or Life force (our bio-energy) is what harmonizes our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual selves. When we are healthy there is a natural state of balance between these aspects. Disruptive influences, caused by certain triggers can affect one or more of these aspects and if prolonged can lead to illness.
Mora Bioresonance Testing is a complete assessment and treatment device. It uses the clients own ‘ultra-fine electromagnetic signals’ via around 40 acupuncture points, either on the hands or feet.
Readings are taken from the testing points all of which correspond to specific organs or systems in the body.
Toxins, stress, bacteria, fungi, bacteria, viruses and hormonal imbalances can all affect our Bioresonance at a cellular level. Interference with digestion and nutrient absorption can occur, in turn resulting in allergies, inflammation and illness.
10 Good Reasons to choose Digestive Consultancy with Food Allergy Testing at Vibrant:
- Highly experienced, IBS, digestive health and gut disorder specialist
- Proven, established track record with clients
- Warm, friendly and relaxed consultation environment
- Individual, tailor-made treatment plans
- Highest quality, 100% chemical free, naturally effective food supplements
- Treatment will help stimulate and boost the body’s immune system.
- Scientifically researched, Mora Bioresonance allergy testing
- Identifies food intolerances for up to 100 different foods
- Levels of Candida and vitamin and mineral deficiencies can be determined and airborne allergies identified
- Full, ongoing follow up support and advice
Disclaimer: Food Intolerance Testing is not intended as a replacement for GP consultations or medical care, and our aftercare tips are not intended to override dietary advice from your GP. Always consult your doctor if you think you may have a health problem.
Our Treatments Available To You
How we are tackling COVID-19 The health, safety and security of our guests and employees is our highest […]
Immune System Boost
Are you worried about the Coronavirus? (COVID-19) Gift yourself peace of mind and time by contacting us today […]
Emotional Healing Technique In Darlington You have more power than you realise. Its time to create a powerful […]
Digestive Consultancy and Food Intolerance Testing
Digestive Consultancy and Food Intolerance Testing In Darlington Get the answers you have been searching for to help […]
Digestive Health Consultancy
Digestive Health Consultancy In Darlington The perfect starting point for people with long term digestive issues, or simply […]
Food Intolerance Testing
Reliable Food Intolerance Testing In Darlington From wheat intolerance to lactose intolerance testing, let us help you to […]
Professional And Discreet Enema Treatments In Darlington At Vibrant a Darlington based Clinic, I can offer you professional […]